ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ (with handles)
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
The Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ (with handles) is a multi-functional Pilates machine that can be adjusted to train most muscle groups. This sturdy piece of equipment helps the exerciser achieve upper- and lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body control. Ideal for rehab clients or those who need to stay in a seated or upright position, helping rebalance muscles while providing a full-body workout. It also facilitates high-performance exercises for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Compact and easy to move, the Stability Chair is perfect for studios, gyms or homes with limited space.
· Includes fully adjustable handles that attach and detach easily, locking securely for lunges and dips
· Smaller base of support and dual pedals allow for bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal movements to increase intensity and overall balance
· Two pedals move independently or lock together quickly and securely to function as a single unit
· The only Stability Chair™ built with a double-steel frame for increased durability and stability
· Spring tension adjusts easily with unique hook-on system for quick interchange
· Pedals cushioned with ultra-soft foam for comfort
· Compact size for maximum portability and easy storage
· Easy-roll wheels facilitate repositioning or moving equipment
· Equipped with 2 heavy chair springs, 2 light chair springs, 3 hook-on spring attachments, high-density foam and vinyl covered pedals
· Includes Essential & Intermediate Stability Chair™, 2nd Ed. DVD
· Full assembly required
|Brand Name||Stott Pilates|