ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$21.49 Special Price $18.278 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Schiek Industrial Support Belts 4.75"
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Schiek Industrial Support Belt 4.75"Schiek’s specially engineered belts are like no others. As the only triple-patented belts on the market today, Schiek belts are a proven solution. They’re comfortable, yet firm. And they’re downright durable.
- Stainless Steel - Schiek uses rugged stainless steel buckles – they won’t pop open under pressure
- Patented one-way hook and loop closure - The amazing oneway hook and loop closure always gives you the perfect fit
- Patented Contour - Provides great comfort and won’t “dig” into your sides
- Wide in Front and Back - Schiek belts are wide in the front, as well as the back, to help maximize intra-abdominal support
- Unique Shape - The patented conical shape of the belt provides perfectly tailored support hugging the contour of the body
- Also available with safety detachable suspenders
- Measure at waist
- Made in the USA
- X-Small, 24" - 28"
- Small, 27" - 32"
- Medium, 31" - 36"
- Large, 35" - 41"
- X-Large, 40" - 45"
- 2X-Large, 44" - 50"