ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$21.49 Special Price $18.278 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Oakworks® Premium Stool Low Height Range
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Oakworks® Premium Stool Low Height
Sit down and put all of your energy into your treatments with our adjustable-height swivel stool. Press the lever to adjust the height within the 18" to 24" range of this durable, high-density padded stool that holds up to 300 lbs. The stable, five-point base is virtually tip-free. 14" round swivel seat and 3" high density multi-layer padding.
- 14" round swivel seat
- 24" base diameter
- Pneumatic height range 18: - 24"
- Foam: 3" high density padding
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 11 lbs.
- 1 year warranty
- Failure to follow cleaning recommendations will void the warranty on fabric
Caring for your Upholstery:
- CLEAN your upholstered items when needed using a mild solution of 4:1 diluted non-alcohol cleaner such as Formula 409®, Fantastik®, or Green Windex®.
- DISINFECT your fabric with any of the disinfectants listed below, following the Manufacturer’s disinfections instructions. Products listed below meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19:
- Clorox Everest / Formula 409® Multi-Surface Cleaner (EPA Reg. No. 5813-73)
- Metrex Cavicide1 (EPA Reg. No. 46781-12)
- Parker Labs: Protex™1 (EPA Reg. No. 6836-152)
- Clorox 10% household (Bleach) Solution (EPA Reg. No. 5813-100)
- Clorox 8.25% Germicidal Bleach (EPA Reg. No. 67619-32)
- Clorox Healthcare 0.65% Bleach Germicidal Cleaner Spray (EPA Reg. No. 56392-7)
- Clorox 1.4% Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant (EPA Reg. No. 67619-24)
- Madacide-FD (EPA Reg. No. 1130-15)
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes (EPA Reg. No. 67619-9)
- Clorox Healthcare VeraSure Wipes (EPA Reg. No. 67619-37)
- Clorox Healthcare Fuzion Cleaner Disinfectant (EPA Reg. No. 67619-30)
- Additional Disinfectants
- 3M C. diff Solution Tablets (EPA Reg. No. 718147-6)
- AntiGone Wipes (SC 291919-10)
- Clorox EZ Kill Wipes (EPA Reg. No. 5984-10)
- DO NOT use citrus based cleaners or other strong cleaners, such as alcohol, acetone, higher concentrations of bleach.
- DO NOT expose the fabric to direct sunlight, adhesives, liquids, or abrasive materials.
Refund & Return Policy:
- Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, OAKWORKS will no longer accept returns on product accessories until
- All items are final sale.