ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
NRG® Deluxe Flannel Massage Table Sheet Set
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Note: Swatches are not accurate, please view images for linen color. Due to the variations in computer monitors, tablets, smartphones, other electronic displays and printer, actual colors may vary.
NRG® Deluxe Flannel Massage Table Sheet Set
People come to get a massage to relax and unwind. And when they lower themselves onto the massage table, you want them to sink into luxury and softness where they can momentarily forget the cares of the world. That’s what high quality NRG flannel sheets can do to elevate your practice and give clients yet another reason to book their next appointment on the spot! These soft and comfortable sheets are: Our Deluxe Flannel Massage Sheet Set is made from 100% cotton, then double brushed for added softness and comfort. Durable, medium-weight flannel makes these sheets perfect for all seasons. 200 thread count. 142 GSM. Do not bleach.• Specifically designed for professional massage tables. • Made from 100% cotton, then double brushed for added softness and comfort. • 63"W x 100"L • Note: actual fabric color may vary due to computer monitor accuracy. • From NRG - Exceptional value and quality delivering the durability you need.
Mix and Match your massage table linens to create a color scheme that works with your room. See the complete NRG® massage Linen Collection to find your perfect pairing. Collection includes Cotton Poly Massage Sheets, Flannel Massage Sheets, Microfiber Massage Sheets, Microfiber Quilted Massage Blanket, Microplush Massage Blanket, Flannel Massage Bolster Covers and Microfiber Masssage Bolster Covers.
- Dark Chocolate
- Twilight Blue
Masssage Sheet Set Includes:
- 1 Fitted Massage Sheet (77" x 36" x 7")
- 1 Flat Massage Sheet (100" x 63")
- 1 Crescent Cover (13" x 13" x 5")
- Due to its rich color, the Merlot sheets may bleed when washed. To protect your linens, please wash with like colors.
- Due to the aggressive nature of brushing the flannel during production to make it extra soft there may be excess linting during the first several washes, but then it should taper off.
- Massage Linens that have been exposed to oil based products can be combustible. Clean massage linens thoroughly before putting in dryer. Heat from sources such as dryers can cause fire during drying and even after removal from the dryer if linens are not cleaned properly. Consult dryer manufacturer's guidelines for drying and storing linens that have been exposed to oils.
- Machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- To keep your sheets free of oil stains we recommend washing them as soon as possible (within 24 hours). If you wait longer it will cause the oils to set, making them more difficult to launder. For badly stained linens, presoak or pre-treat with a commercially available de-greaser or stain remover.* Wash in warm water and then rinse in cold. Avoid using hot water as this can cause oil stains to set and become rancid. If sheets still smell of oil after laundering DO NOT put them in the dryer, pretreat and launder again before drying.
- We recommend using TheraPro™ Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent or Lotus Touch® Always Fresh Professional Detergent as these products are specially formulated to help break down oils without the use of harsh chemicals.
- During the first several washes you may notice excessive linting, but then it should taper off.
*Pre-test de-greaser or stain remover in a small area of the sheet before using.