Note: Swatches are not accurate, please view images for linen color. Due to the variations in computer monitors, tablets, smartphones, other electronic displays and printer, actual colors may vary.
NRG® Deluxe Flannel Massage Table Sheet Set
Our Deluxe Flannel Massage Sheet Set is made from 100% cotton, then double brushed for added softness and comfort. Durable, medium-weight flannel makes these sheets perfect for all seasons. 200 thread count. Do not bleach.
Mix and Match your massage table linens to create a color scheme that works with your room. See the complete NRG® massage Linen Collection to find your perfect pairing. Collection includes Cotton Poly Massage Sheets, Flannel Massage Sheets, Microfiber Massage Sheets, Microfiber Quilted Massage Blanket, Microplush Massage Blanket, Flannel Massage Bolster Covers and Microfiber Masssage Bolster Covers.
- Dark Chocolate
- NEW! Merlot
- Twilight Blue
Masssage Sheet Set Includes:
- 1 Fitted Massage Sheet (77" x 36" x 7")
- 1 Flat Massage Sheet (100" x 63")
- 1 Crescent Cover (13" x 13" x 5")
- Due to its rich color, the Merlot sheets may bleed when washed. To protect your linens, please wash with like colors.
- Due to the aggressive nature of brushing the flannel during production to make it extra soft there may be excess linting during the first several washes, but then it should taper off.
- Massage Linens that have been exposed to oil based products can be combustible. Clean massage linens thoroughly before putting in dryer. Heat from sources such as dryers can cause fire during drying and even after removal from the dryer if linens are not cleaned properly. Consult dryer manufacturer's guidelines for drying and storing linens that have been exposed to oils.
- Machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- To keep your sheets free of oil stains we recommend washing them as soon as possible (within 24 hours). If you wait longer it will cause the oils to set, making them more difficult to launder. For badly stained linens, presoak or pre-treat with a commercially available de-greaser or stain remover.* Wash in warm water and then rinse in cold. Avoid using hot water as this can cause oil stains to set and become rancid. If sheets still smell of oil after laundering DO NOT put them in the dryer, pretreat and launder again before drying.
- We recommend using TheraPro™ Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent or Lotus Touch® Always Fresh Professional Detergent as these products are specially formulated to help break down oils without the use of harsh chemicals.
- During the first several washes you may notice excessive linting, but then it should taper off.
*Pre-test de-greaser or stain remover in a small area of the sheet before using.