Thuasne Malleo Dynastab Boa® Ankle Immobilizer
Zero restriction bracing. Lightweight and comfortable antibacterial-treated 3D knit for effective moisture-wicking.
During the gait cycle flexion and extension of the ankle joint is the primary movement. However, injuries caused by ankle inversion and eversion can significantly damage ligaments (sprains) and bone (malleolar fractures). This immobilizer is suitable for mild and moderate sprains, chronic laxity, resumption of activity, and resumption of sport activities.
- Fast, easy and reliable Boa® tightening system with a lifetime guarantee
- Wide opening offers easy application and removal
- Resistant and comfortable lightweight metal reinforcements
- Figure 8 strapping system provides additional lateral reinforcement
- Lightweight and comfortable antibacterial-treated 3D knit for effective moisture-wicking
- Slim low-profile design allows it to be worn in most types of shoes
7 ½ - 8 ¾”
8 ¾ - 10 ¼”
10 ¼ - 11 ¾”
Suggested Code L1902