Living Earth Crafts® Aspen™ Salon Top Dual-Pedestal Treatment Table
The popular Aspen™ treatment table features a stylish solid maple frame, smooth and quiet dual column electric lift actuators and a fully electric salon top. Comfort and style unite with the Aspen's luxurious Strata 4" Memory Foam Cushioning System and Natursoft upholstery. Perfect for day spas, medi-spas and resorts, it offers strength, comfort and impeccable style. Perfect for massage, facials, manicures or body treatments. The Aspen is a striking yet versatile addition to any treatment room. Natural Maple stain standard.
- Beautiful, solid Maple frame, structurally sound, aesthetically beautiful.
- UL listed dual pedestal column lift - whisper quiet, reliable electric lift.
- Low maintenance. Designed to provide years of intensive commercial spa use.
- Fully articulating, luxurious salon top - tilting back and knee adjustments with the touch of the hand control for perfect client positioning.
- Luxurious Strata 4" Memory Foam Cushioning System and buttery soft eco-friendly Natursoft upholstery. Also includes neck roll.
- 120V / 2.7 Amp / 60 Hz
|Length:||73"||Lift Capacity:||625 lbs.|
|Width:||28", 30" or 32"||UL/CE:||Yes/Yes|
|Height:||22.5" - 38.2"||Rounded Corners:||Yes|
|Foam:||4" Strata||Warranty:||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
Table Upgrade Options:
- Ultraleather® or Promessa® Upholstery
- 4" Conforma Top
- Stain or Laquer Upgrade
- Flex Arms, Pivot Perfect Arms, Pivot Perfect Manicure Arms
- SO Sound Acoustic Resonance Therapy
- SO Sound with Speakers
- Foot Control, 2nd Foot Control, or Med Ped Hands Free Foot Control
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Living Earth Crafts (LEC) offers an industry best warranty, worldwide, on all tables and accessories. We guarantee our table frames against defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the table, or five years after the model is discontinued. Foam and upholstery covering are warranted for three years. Hydraulic systems, motors, controls and actuators are warranted for two years, including parts and labor. LEC’s warranty service for stationary tables is offered on-site, where feasible. Accessories and options are warranted for one year, unless otherwise noted. LEC may repair or replace defective components at our discretion. For factory repairs on portables, the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with returning the product to the factory. LEC will return the warranted product, standard shipping pre-paid, to customers in the continental US. International customers are responsible for any applicable duties and taxes, as well as all shipping charges inbound and outbound. Normal wear and tear, and costs associated with maintenance procedures, and damage caused by accident, misuse, improper maintenance, harsh operating environments or neglect (which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners) are not covered under this warranty. All warranties are limited to repair or replacement, at LEC’s discretion, unless otherwise stated.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: Please contact Living Earth Crafts at (800)358.8292 or (760)597.2155, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have proof of purchase and the product serial number readily available to ensure expedited service.