Living Earth Crafts® Pro Salon Modern™
Discover the perfect balance of progressive style and organic elements with the Pro Salon Modern™. Superior comfort and unmatched durability. The striking modern design, inspired by the work of renowned architect, Frank Lloyd Wright, emphasizes natural elements and sweeping horizontal lines. The precision crafted, hand finished hardwood construction presents a fresh approach on classic treatment table designs. The Pro Salon Modern™ comes packed with all the premium features you have come to expect from the Pro Salon line, including whisper silent Quietech™ hydraulic lift actuators, a fully articulating electric salon top with Strata™ 4" memory foam cushioning and Natursoft™ upholstery. PowerPort™ surge protected outlets and the hot towel cabi ready cabinet are accessible through stylish sliders for easy access. Shown in Black Cherry Stain(Natural Maple stain standard). Salon neck roll included.
- Ultraleather® or Promessa® Upholstery
- Custom wood stains and cushioning
- Spa Caress™ or Spa Flex-Rest Facecradles with Strata™ Facepillow
- Flex-Arms or PivotPerfect Side Arms (manicure option)
- SO Sound Acoustic Resonance Therapy
- Low Height Range 22.75 – 31.75" (58cm-81cm)
- Locking Casters
- International Voltages
- Hot Towel Cabi
|Width:||28", 30" or 32"||Lift Capacity:||650 lbs.|
|Height:||25" - 37"||Warranty:||Lifetime Limited|
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Living Earth Crafts (LEC) offers an industry best warranty, worldwide, on all tables and accessories. We guarantee our table frames against defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the table, or five years after the model is discontinued. Foam and upholstery covering are warranted for three years. Hydraulic systems, motors, controls and actuators are warranted for two years, including parts and labor. LEC’s warranty service for stationary tables is offered on-site, where feasible. Accessories and options are warranted for one year, unless otherwise noted. LEC may repair or replace defective components at our discretion. For factory repairs on portables, the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with returning the product to the factory. LEC will return the warranted product, standard shipping pre-paid, to customers in the continental US. International customers are responsible for any applicable duties and taxes, as well as all shipping charges inbound and outbound. Normal wear and tear, and costs associated with maintenance procedures, and damage caused by accident, misuse, improper maintenance, harsh operating environments or neglect (which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners) are not covered under this warranty. All warranties are limited to repair or replacement, at LEC’s discretion, unless otherwise stated.
- TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: Please contact Living Earth Crafts at (800)358.8292 or (760)597.2155, or email us at email@example.com. Please have proof of purchase and the product serial number readily available to ensure expedited service.