Living Earth Crafts® 5th Avenue PediLounge™ with Footbath
The 5th Avenue PediLounge™ offers a fresh alternative to bulky traditional pedicure thrones. With the small footprint of a well-appointed manicure chair, the 5th Avenue PediLounge™ slides smoothly back to convert into the finest pedicure system available. LEC’s master craftsmen hand-upholster this revolutionary, space-saving chair with generous layers of Strata™ Plus memory foam cushioning. A tilting back and ergonomic seating will leave clients in a state of pure bliss.
- With Non-Plumbed TuckAway™ Footbath
- With Non-Jetted Plumbed Footbath
- With SaniJet® Plumbed Hydrotherapy Tub
- Upholstery Color
- Avonite™ Studio Finish
- Wilsonart™ Laminate Choice
- Height: 48"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 36.75"
- Custom Stains & Lacquers
- Swingaway Manicure Trays(Laminate or Avonite Finish)
- Manicure Center Tray
- Submersible Pump(used with Tuckaway™ Footbath)
- Filler Hose(used with Tuckaway™ Footbath)
- Discharge Pump
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Living Earth Crafts (LEC) offers an industry best warranty, worldwide, on all tables and accessories. We guarantee our table frames against defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the table, or five years after the model is discontinued. Foam and upholstery covering are warranted for three years. Hydraulic systems, motors, controls and actuators are warranted for two years, including parts and labor. LEC’s warranty service for stationary tables is offered on-site, where feasible. Accessories and options are warranted for one year, unless otherwise noted. LEC may repair or replace defective components at our discretion. For factory repairs on portables, the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with returning the product to the factory. LEC will return the warranted product, standard shipping pre-paid, to customers in the continental US. International customers are responsible for any applicable duties and taxes, as well as all shipping charges inbound and outbound. Normal wear and tear, and costs associated with maintenance procedures, and damage caused by accident, misuse, improper maintenance, harsh operating environments or neglect (which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners) are not covered under this warranty. All warranties are limited to repair or replacement, at LEC’s discretion, unless otherwise stated.
- TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: Please contact Living Earth Crafts at (800)358.8292 or (760)597.2155, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have proof of purchase and the product serial number readily available to ensure expedited service.