TheraTouch® EX4 With Therapy Cart - Four-Channel Stimulation Electrotherapy System
Modernize Your Facility!
An advanced four-channel multifunctional electrotherapy system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Features a color, touchscreen menu-driven interface that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment.
A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “favorites” feature allows user-defined protocols to be stored for future use. The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination
(linked) or totally independent with different protocols running simultaneously.
- 6 clinical waveforms - Interferential, Premodulated, TENS, NMS, Russian, Hight Volt and Microcurrent
- Up to 10,000 HZ
- Clinical Protocols set up by a real Clinicians
- Electrode Placement Suggestions (in color)
- Large, easy to ready, color LCD touchscreen
- Treat up to 4 patients at once
- Store up to 99 Custom programs for your patient
- Offers a comprehensive library with treatment education and suggested electrode placement for better treatment outcome and improved clinic efficiency
- EX4 Device
- Therapy Cart
- MultiStim Electrodes (2”x 2” and 2” x 3.5” electrodes, 3” x 5” dispersive electrodes)
- Rubber Electrodes (2.5” x 3.5” and 2.75” x 4.3” electrodes)
- Two straps for rubber electrodes
- Lead wires 110" (4/pk)
- Power cord
- Patient interrupt switch
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- CD with electronic manual
- 3 year warranty
Integrates with either unit (CX4 or EX4) and keeps supplies organized and ready for treatments. This sleek design incorporates the cord within the cart and adds storage to eliminate cable hazards.
Contains six separate concealed storage baskets on each side to keep supplies organized, four swivel casters, wheel locks and industrial strength engineering.
See the Additional Documents tab for more information on this product.