ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
Finger Cots NONMEDICAL USE - White - Powdered Latex
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Finger Cots Protect from Contamination!
These white latex Finger Cots are rolled and pre-powdered. Made super thin for excellent sensitivity. The fingers cots are used for blisters, abrasions & cuts. Finger Cots can be used to protect fingers from contamination, infection, apply medication, insert suppositories, and for many other uses where hygiene is necessary. Finger Cots also can be used to protect a lightly bandaged finger from moisture and dirt for short periods of time. Air circulation to an injury is reduced while wearing a Finger Cot, so it should be worn for only a short period of time.Finger Cot Directions For Use:
- Step 1: Place finger to be covered in the center of Finger Cot with roll facing out.
- Step 2: Carefully unroll Finger Cot by pushing down to the end of the finger. Finger Cot should fit closely to the base of finger.
- Step 3: To remove Finger Cot, reverse process. Roll Finger Cot up finger. Avoid touching contaminated side of Finger Cot.
Warning: Finger Cots contain Natural Rubber Latex which may cause allergic reactions.
|Brand Name||Graham Field|