ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
EarthLite Everest Tilt Electric Lift Massage Table
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
EarthLite® Everest™ Electric Tilt Lift Table
The Everest™ offers resort spa treatment functionality and comfort in a minimalist package. An ideal choice for day spas, medi-spas and resorts, the sleek single pedestal Everest maximizes leg and knee room giving therapists much needed client access while maintaining exceptional strength and stability.
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Single Pedestal
- Reliable Motor
- Rounded Salon Corners
- Luxuriously upholstered top with rounded Salon Corners
- Pro-Plush™ Deluxe 3-Layer 3” Cushioning System
- Natursoft™ Upholstery – 100% PU
- Hands Free Foot Control
- Made in the USA with components sourced globally
- Width: 28", 30", 32"
- Length: 73"
- Height Range: 25" - 37"
- Foam: 3"
- Weight: 215 lbs.
- Lift capacity: 600 lbs.
- The optional side arm rests can be added to this EarthLite table at the time of manufacture or to existing tables by returning the table to EarthLite for installation. Installation by anyone other than EarthLite will void the table warranty.
- When cleaning your EarthLite product, please remember to use a product that is safe for use on vinyl, a porous surface. Products designed for use on hard surfaces, such as Citrus II, can damage the upholstery and could void your warranty.
- EarthLite electric lift tables and stationary tables have a lifetime warranty on the frame. The lift motor and controls have a two (2) year warranty from the original date of purchase. If, within these two (2) years, there is a defect, malfunction or failure of the lift motor or controls, Earthlite will replace or repair the defective component at our discretion, shipping not included. Parts is warranted for 90 days or 2 years from the original date of table purchase, whichever comes later. The foam and upholstery are warranted for three (3) years. This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, accidents, or neglect, which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners. Warranty claims must provide proof of original purchase in order to obtain an Earthlite Return Material Authorization (RMA). This warranty is limited to product repair or replacement, at Earthlite’s sole discretion. The customer will either receive replacement parts or is responsible for shipping the product(s) back to the factory for repair (at customer’s expense) for any warranty claim. International customers are responsible for all associated return costs (inbound and outbound), as well as any applicable duties and taxes.