ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
Detecto 439 Balance Beam Scale with Height Rod
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Detecto Balance Beam Scale with Height Rod
The Detecto features a height rod in inches and centimeters. The platform cover is easily removed for cleaning. The die-cast beam can be easily read from either side. Detecto continues to set the pace in the clinical scale industry...
- Accuracy - All Detecto scales are tested with weights traceable to the U.S. Bureau of Standards. Heavy-duty understructure: Detecto scales maintain pinpoint accuracy with a fabricated level system, enhanced by precision-ground, pressed-in knife edges that eliminate friction.
- Die-cast beam, aluminum on black insert, easily read from either side - makes weighing simple and fast
- Factory assembly - With all sensitive parts assembled at the factory for guaranteed accuracy, Detecto eliminates complicated, time-consuming, on-site assembly and calibration. Delivered in two basic pieces, Detecto scales simple require attachment of the column to base.
- Interchangeable parts - Quality-controlled, factory-engineered parts facilitate service and repairs, translating into low maintenance costs
- Service - Detecto maintains the largest service network in the clinical scale industry
- Weight in lbs. only
- Capacity 350 lbs
- With handpost for assisting elderly and weak patients
- 30" to 78" height rod