ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.899 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Detecto 439 Balance Beam Scale with Height Rod
Detecto Balance Beam Scale with Height Rod
The Detecto features a height rod in inches and centimeters. The platform cover is easily removed for cleaning. The die-cast beam can be easily read from either side. Detecto continues to set the pace in the clinical scale industry...
- Accuracy - All Detecto scales are tested with weights traceable to the U.S. Bureau of Standards. Heavy-duty understructure: Detecto scales maintain pinpoint accuracy with a fabricated level system, enhanced by precision-ground, pressed-in knife edges that eliminate friction.
- Die-cast beam, aluminum on black insert, easily read from either side - makes weighing simple and fast
- Factory assembly - With all sensitive parts assembled at the factory for guaranteed accuracy, Detecto eliminates complicated, time-consuming, on-site assembly and calibration. Delivered in two basic pieces, Detecto scales simple require attachment of the column to base.
- Interchangeable parts - Quality-controlled, factory-engineered parts facilitate service and repairs, translating into low maintenance costs
- Service - Detecto maintains the largest service network in the clinical scale industry
- Weight in lbs. only
- Capacity 350 lbs
- With handpost for assisting elderly and weak patients
- 30" to 78" height rod