Custom Craftworks Athena Portable Massage Table
Custom Craftworks™ Classic Series Athena Portable Massage Table
The Athena massage table has been the top seller in Custom Craftwork's line for almost two decades! Once you experience this amazing table, you'll know why. The Athena features premium materials and unmatched craftsmanship. Built using only the finest components, such as Eastern Hard Rock Maple, American Poplar, Birch and aircraft quality cables, the Athena was specifically designed to retain movement so that you feel fresher at the end of the day and your clients receive the massage that you intended.
Each Athena table is rigorously tested to 650 pounds of pressure before it is shipped to you. Thoughtful, therapist-friendly details like our dual knobs, uniquely strong handles and easy-to-use Shiatsu cables mean spending less time focusing on your table and more time focusing on your clients. Customize the Athena by adding our Prenatal Option or Breast Recesses, and both you and your clients will experience the advantages of these unique features.
- Headrest not included.
- Width: 30"
- Length: 73"
- Height Range: 25" - 35"
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Working Weight: 650 lbs.
- Foam: 3"
- UL/CE Certified: CE
- Rounded Corners: No
- Reiki Endplates: Yes
- Shiatsu Cables: Yes
- Breast Recess Option: Ideal for clients with implants or broad shoulders, our Breast Recesses will greatly increase comfort during prone and supine massage for both men and women of ALL shapes and sizes.
- Prenatal Option: Now it's finally possible for the mother-to-be to relax comfortably in a face-down position during massage therapy. Tummy hole, tummy plug and sling as well as Breast Recesses and plugs are included with this feature!
- Athena Essential Package: Includes Athena table, Adjustable Face Rest and Deluxe Carry Case
- Parts Warranty
- Limited Lifetime on frame / 10 Year International (Structural Only)
- 5 Year on foam
- 3 Year on upholstery
- 1 Year on moving components, hardware, and accessories
- Labor Warranty
- No charge for repairs at Customer Craftworks facility (customer responsible for returning table)
- Excludes Normal Wear and Tear
- Using the wrong cleaning agents you can void your warranty and crack, dry out and destroy your vinyl.
- Do not use any cleaning agents that contain alcohol, harsh chemicals or abrasives.
|Brand Name||Custom Craftworks™|