Classic Skull with Opened Lower Jaw
This dental skull with opened mandible exposes the dental roots with vessels and nerves. The cranial bones, bone components, fissures, foramina and other structures are numbered. The cranial sutures are shown in color, as are the meningeal vessels and venous sinuses.
- High-quality original casts
- Hand-made of hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into Skull Cap, Base of Skull and Mandible
- As an option, you can insert a 5-part brain into the skull
This unique model of the classic human skull is useful for students and practicing doctors alike, being a great tool for learning and teaching. Not only are important anatomical features of the skull depicted but also the open jaw gives a distinctive view of teeth roots.
|Brand Name||American 3b Scientific|