ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.899 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$19.59 Special Price $17.598 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$32.09 Special Price $27.287 Reviews
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Aspen Medical Products® Peak Scoliosis Bracing System™
Aspen Medical Products® Peak Scoliosis Bracing System ™
The Peak Scoliosis Bracing System™ is an unloader brace designed to relieve pain, thus enhancing the quality of life for adult scoliosis patients. This patented, highly adjustable brace from Aspen has been shown to improve posture, enhance mobility and ultimately increase a patient’s ability to perform activities of daily living. The brace offers multiple configuration options to accommodate unique patient needs. The Peak Scoliosis Bracing System is modular which allows providers to assemble exactly the right brace for each patient, to ensure optimal comfort. As patients’ needs or tolerances change over the course of care, the Peak Scoliosis Bracing System can be adapted as needed for the best possible outcome.
- Anterior and Posterior Tension Straps – to increase force applied by the Universal Strut Assembly
- Ergonomically Designed Molded Pull Tabs – Easy to locate by feel and designed for a comfortable pull.
- Chest Strut – When needed limits rotation and kyphosis
- Adjustable Thoracic Pad – that hinges and flexes for optimal thoracic fit
- Iliac Pad – Prevents brace migration, and provides a landmark for patients to easily don and doff.
- Malleable Aluminum Strut – customizable by bending or twisting to accommodate carrying patient anatomies
- Adjustable Trochanter Pad – has a pivoting feature that maximizes patient fit and comfort with minimal adjustment
- Custom Support – When tightened, the back panel naturally conforms to the patient's lordosis to provide true structural support.
- Advanced Inelastic Compression – Aspen's SlickTrack™ Tightening System features an independent upper and lower tightening mechanism, providing direct compression where needed for maximum pain relief.
- Comfortable fabric breathable and moisture wicking fabrics ideal for long term wear.
- Provider & Patient Inservice DVD
- Instructions for Use
- Patient Handbook
- Peak Scoliosis Belt
- Universal Strut Assembly
- Lateral Panel with Iliac Pad
- Chest Strut & Chest Pad
- Carry Bag
Code L1005 Approved
Winner of the 2015 Spine Technology Award for Thoracolumbar Care
|Brand Name||Aspen Medical Products|