ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$23.79 Special Price $21.418 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
Aspen Medical Products® Peak Scoliosis Bracing System™
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Aspen Medical Products® Peak Scoliosis Bracing System ™
The Peak Scoliosis Bracing System™ is an unloader brace designed to relieve pain, thus enhancing the quality of life for adult scoliosis patients. This patented, highly adjustable brace from Aspen has been shown to improve posture, enhance mobility and ultimately increase a patient’s ability to perform activities of daily living. The brace offers multiple configuration options to accommodate unique patient needs. The Peak Scoliosis Bracing System is modular which allows providers to assemble exactly the right brace for each patient, to ensure optimal comfort. As patients’ needs or tolerances change over the course of care, the Peak Scoliosis Bracing System can be adapted as needed for the best possible outcome.
- Anterior and Posterior Tension Straps – to increase force applied by the Universal Strut Assembly
- Ergonomically Designed Molded Pull Tabs – Easy to locate by feel and designed for a comfortable pull.
- Chest Strut – When needed limits rotation and kyphosis
- Adjustable Thoracic Pad – that hinges and flexes for optimal thoracic fit
- Iliac Pad – Prevents brace migration, and provides a landmark for patients to easily don and doff.
- Malleable Aluminum Strut – customizable by bending or twisting to accommodate carrying patient anatomies
- Adjustable Trochanter Pad – has a pivoting feature that maximizes patient fit and comfort with minimal adjustment
- Custom Support – When tightened, the back panel naturally conforms to the patient's lordosis to provide true structural support.
- Advanced Inelastic Compression – Aspen's SlickTrack™ Tightening System features an independent upper and lower tightening mechanism, providing direct compression where needed for maximum pain relief.
- Comfortable fabric breathable and moisture wicking fabrics ideal for long term wear.
- Provider & Patient Inservice DVD
- Instructions for Use
- Patient Handbook
- Peak Scoliosis Belt
- Universal Strut Assembly
- Lateral Panel with Iliac Pad
- Chest Strut & Chest Pad
- Carry Bag
Code L1005 Approved
Winner of the 2015 Spine Technology Award for Thoracolumbar Care
|Brand Name||Aspen Medical Products|