Need a quality portable massage chair? Luckily for you, there are many excellent massage chair brands on the market. Get the right chair for your home, massage parlor, chiropractic office, physical therapy studio, or anywhere you can take it at an affordable price from ScripHessco.
1. Can You Get a Prescription for a Massage Chair?
In some cases, you can get a prescription for a motorized massage chair if your doctor deems it necessary for your particular condition. Be sure to check with your insurance policy to make sure it can cover medical massage.
2. Do Massage Chairs Really Help?
There are many ways that a massage chair can help you. Not only do they provide pain relief, but the relaxation that they offer can also help to improve your state of mind.
3. Can I Use an Electric Massage Chair Every Day?
While you can certainly overdo it, using a massage chair everyday is fine as long as your muscles are not sore from the previous session. In fact, daily use will help you maximize the benefits and ensure that your muscles stay loose and pain-free. In turn, this will improve your overall mood as well.
4. Is It Bad to Sit in a Motorized Massage Chair for a Long Time?
Sitting in a massage chair for longer than 15 minutes can cause bruising and inflammation. However, it is possible to use the chair for multiple 15-minute sessions throughout the day. Be sure to take breaks between sessions—after all, you’re trying to reduce pain, not increase it!
5. Do Motorized Massage Chairs Use a Lot of Electricity?
It depends on the massage chair you buy. However, it is possible to find a product that does not use too much electricity, and most products will use less energy than most common household appliances. Here are a few key variables that will influence the amount of electricity that your product uses:
- The heat settings you use
- The intensity level
- The size of the massage chair
- The energy efficiency of the specific product you choose
6. What Should I Look for When Buying a Massage Chair?
If you are buying a massage chair, one important thing to consider is the manufacturer. We offer both motorized and stationary massage chairs from quality brands, including Earthlite, Oakworks, and NRG.
Here are a few other considerations to make before choosing the best massage chair for your purposes:
- Choose a massage chair that's designed for what you'll be using it for, such as general relaxation or chronic muscle pain.
- If you will be using it for clients as a massage therapist, choose a professional-grade product.
- If you will need to get a 3DF massage chair to treat tight muscles, make sure that is one of its intended uses.
7. How Do Electric Massage Chairs Work?
Massage chairs contain an adjustable heating pad and small rollers, which mimic the motions of a massage therapist’s hands. Both are either connected to buttons on the chair itself or a remote, which will allow you to change the settings.