Vectra Genisys Laser (No Applicator)
Vectra Genisys Laser is the latest addtion to the award winning Vectra Genisys family of therapy systems, providing True Laser Light Therapy, the latest high demand therapeutic modality of today's clinician. The award winning, ergonomically designed Vectra Genisys Laser Diode and Laser/LED Cluster Applicators are available in powers ranging from 100mW to 1440mW, the most comprehensive range available in the USA.
- Fully functional device with independent control over all parameters
- Display of dosage in choice of joules or joules/cm?
- Continuous and pulsed treatment modes
- Real time feedback of dosage delivered
- Useful selection of clinical indications & user defined protocols
- Choice of 8 interchangeable Laser Diode and Cluster Applicators with power ranging from 100mW-1440mW
- Electronic Signature Recognition allows allows each laser applicator to be used in a "plug-and-use" format
- Laser Therapy can be controlled from the laser applicator
- Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy
- Unit uniquely designed for table top, wall mount or mobile use
- Laser protective eyewear included (2x)
- Electrical Class: Class 1, Type B
- Output Type: Infrared Lamp (Laser)
- Laser Class: 3B
- Product Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Product Length: 12.9 in (33 cm)
- Product Width: 11.3 in (29 cm)
- Product Height: 6.4 in (16.3 cm)
- Mains Power: 120-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: What wave lengths are produced?
Created on Monday, March 10, 2014 by Dr Lucas