Zenith Model 95 Elevation Flexion Distraction Table
- Lateral flexion locks in any position
- Circumduction combines lateral & vertical flexion
- Caudal flexion/distraction with tension indicator
- Manual caudal assist handle
- Manual plane traction adjusts length
- Adjustable ankle rest with cuffs
- Power balance system
- Remote footswitch
- Height: 22" - 32"
- Length: 79.5" - 89.5"
- Width: 21"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Limited 5 year warranty on parts
- Pivotal thoracic locks in any position
- Manual or automatic drops
- Tilt headpiece
- Leather upholstery
- Heritage upholstery
- Automated axial distraction
- Abdominal swingaway
- Caudal rotation
- Folding assist handle
- Raised pelvic
Product Reviews for - Zenith Model 95 Elevation Flexion Distraction Tbl
Displaying reviews 1 - 1
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Workhorse of a table
Zenith Model 95 Elevation Flexion Distraction Tbl
I have had a Zenith 95 for about 11 years. Hessco has recovered it once and serviced it twice. I am not gentle on it, do a fair amount of rocking (Trager)and blocking, and have put patients on it who were well over the 300# listed weight limit without it so much as groaning. I don't do as much flexion/distraction as I once did, but it sure is valuable when needed. I wish I had the pelvic lift and drops and could use slightly wider cushions. I also wish there were a way to lock the manual controls so that kids can't fiddle with them. My table has a central pillar rather than the knees for elevation and I like this better with all the kids we see. Otherwise, this has been my dream table and a real work horse at that.
By Jim Blumenthal, DC