Whitehall Slantback Whirlpools
Recommended for treatment of extremities, hip and back area. A slant back design allows for the user to to comfortably recline while soaking in the tank.
- Tank Capacity is 100 gallons.
- Whirlpool Tank is 76”L x 40”W x 26”D and is seamless welded construction
- Fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- The tank features a slant back to allow the user to recline while soaking in the tank
- A 3" wide rim allows the user to also rest their arm while soaking
- Tank is fitted with an auxiliary drain valve
- Tank bottom is a seamless, rounded covered design to minimize bacteria buildup.
- Heavy Duty Swivel Casters support all mobile models. Rear pair of casters are lockable for stabilizing whirlpool during treatment.
- Turbine Raising and Lowering Device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring-balanced and provided with a locking device.
- Turbine Assembly functions both as agitator and emptying device. It is equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed 1/2 HP pump motor protected with an ABS plastic shell, and automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime-sealed bearings. All parts contacting the water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze.
- Thermometer is provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration. Stem inserts into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.