David Kent Home Study Program - Upper Extremity DVD Set
Remember your first David Kent dissection or anatomy classroom course? Or, heard a colleague talk about it? If you ever wanted to have the same learning one training. Designed with the participation of physicians and therapists, this experience, but closer to home, now you can. Scan through this DVD home-study program and you'll feel like you've gone inside David's treatment room for one-on-comprehensive series lets you master and review techniques at your own pace. David's user-friendly approach, including the color coding he devised for use across his entire product line to correspond with different areas of the body, will help you increase your anatomy knowledge.
Features in this NCBTMB-approved home-study program cover or include:
- Frozen shoulder, rotator cuff injuries, tennis & golfer elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, hand pain, and more
- How to master anatomy skills that set you apart from other therapists
- Easy to navigate programs, color-coded for simplicity
- Detailed, clear menu system to study at your own pace
- Thorough, photo-filled manual
- Upper Extremity Home Study Program manual with photos
- 4 videos in DVD format, approximately 10 hours long
- 24 CEUs
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Are the CEUs for the set specific for Chiropractors or Massage Therapists?
Created on Sunday, March 22, 2015 by CEU Question