ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Amrex Ultrasound/Stimulator U/HVG50S
Low Volt DC Galvanic The widely used modalities of ultrasound, high voltage stimulation, and low voltage DC galvanic may be used independently or combined simultaneously to provide a broad range of treatment applications with the SynchroSonic U/HVG 50. This top-of-the-line unit from Amrex also features the new Cable Fault Alarm system.
- Lightweight transducer; sealed for underwater therapy
- Transducer protection switch
- Optional “QuickConnect” transducer cable
- Optional small transducer with “QuickConnect” cable
High Voltage Stimulator
- Combination therapy with ultrasound
- Output voltage 0 to 500 peak volts
- Reciprocal and ramped surge mode
- Safety reset circuit Low Voltage Galvanic
- Variable surge and alternation polarity
- Test mode switch
- Safety reset circuit
- 2-year warranty on generator; 1-year warranty on transducer
- CSA approved
- Ultrasound transducer
- AC power cord
- Conductance & coupling gel
- Flextrode conductive spray
- Patient lead - black; Patient lead- white
- (2) Dual coil patient lead
- (4) 4" Flextrode pad
- (20) 4" Flextrode cover
- (4) 20" Velfoam strap
- (2) 42" Velfoam strap
- (2) 3" x 3" Sponge pad
- 8" x 10" sponge pad
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.