The Triton DTS Advanced Package Warranty:
The Triton DTS Traction System is a total redesign of the mechanical traction platform in a patient-friendly package. The advanced package features a newly engineered spine therapy table, state-of-the-art Triton DTS Traction Unit with treatment parameters that mimic hands-on therapy, and easy-to use QuikWrap belting system.
Advanced Package Includes:
- 1 year warranty for table
- 2 year warranty for tractions heads
Triton DTS Traction Unit Features:
- Triton DTS Traction Unit, Triton DTS TRT-600 Spine Therapy Table, QuikWrap DTS Belt System, Saunders Cervical Traction Device, Clevis, Bolster Set, and Stabilizer Pressure Biofeedback.
Triton DTS TRT-600 "Spine Therapy" Table Features:
- 5 unique, fully programmable DTS pull patterns deliver pull forces that closely mimic the hand-delivered feel clinicians provide and add gradient, progressive range of motion and oscillations
- Isolation of all phases of pull with independent timing for pretension, progression, traction and regression
- Variable speed control for patient comfort and increased treatment flexibility
- Pretension step eases guarding and provides greater comfort for the acute patient
- Clinical Protocols for cervical and lumbar conditions
- 40-user defined protocol storage slots
- Static, intermittent and cyclic traction options
- Full-color clinical graphic library includes anatomical images, common pathologies and detailed belting technique tutorial
- Digital high resolution color touch screen interface that pivots
- Patient Data Cards record relevant treatment data such as patient treatment sessions, pre and post treatment patient pain scales, pain mapping and pain types
- Provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for both manual therapy and traction therapy
- Pelvic Tilt section provides flexion of lumbar spine to improve positioning in traction and address pelvic asymmetry
- Improved patient stabilization with removable axilla posts that prevent slippage during supine traction
- Inclines the pelvis from 0° - 20°, providing improved patient comfort in prone and supine positions
- Flattens back without having to increase traction rope angle
- Tilting (0°-35°) repositionable headpiece cradles the patient's head comfortably, allowing flexion in prone or extension in supine positions
- Four section adjustable height
- Independently adjustable chest and arm sections assist in maintaining a neutral spine position
- Tuck-away adjustable grab bars for prone hanging traction without a thoracic restraint
- Pivoting traction mount for angular pulls
- Lockable smooth-gliding-casters
- 400 lb (181 kg) lift capacity
- Adjustable height table from 20"- 40" (52 -104 cm)
- Main Power: Triton Traction Unit: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Triton DTS "Spine Therapy" Table: 230 V, 50 Hz; 120 V, 60 Hz
- Triton Traction Unit: IEC/UL/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 w/ A2 Meets MDD 93/42/EEC, CE 0413
- Triton DTS "Spine Therapy" Table: IEC/UL/EN 60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 w/ A2
- Electrical Class: Class 1 Type B; Type BF
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional
FAQ's from the community.
3 Questions and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: I think I read somewhere that the dimension of the table is 80" in length. Is that just the table? how far beyond that is the the control panal ? I'm looking at the space I would have to put the table in. Need to be specific of the whole length.
Created on Monday, November 24, 2014 by Lisa
Q: Hi, Does this unit include training with it? Also, do you sell the training as a seperate package and if so what is the cost please?
Created on Thursday, May 1, 2014 by Allison
Q: We currently have a Triton DTS model 2841 that gives us an error #308.
We are not sure how to fix this issue or where to send it for servicing. Anyone have some advice or can point me in the right direction? Thanks, Dr. G
Created on Thursday, February 6, 2014 by Dr. G