ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
ThermoActive Medical® LSO High Back System - Lumbar Support & Compression
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
ThermoActive Medical® LSO High Back System
Lumbar Orthosis with Rigid Posterior Panel – Posterior panel extends from Sacrococcygel Junction to T-9 Vertebrae.
Suggested HCPCS Code L-0631
New Floating D-Rings
- D-rings can be moved to any position needed and consistently provides ideal strap placement providing maximum fitting options.
- May be easily angled for pendulous stomachs
- Enhanced function and comfort for all patients
- Fits up to 65” circumference (with extender straps)
Unique Removable Lumbar Gel Packs
- Provides total contact and enhanced comfort
- Freeze or chill for deep cold therapy
- Microwave for heat therapy
- System can be used with or without packs reducing the amount of SKU’s needed
Built-in Lumbar Compression Panel with Hand Pump
- Delivers total contact via the compression feature for all shapes and sized patients
- Compression enhances the benefit of the hot/cold packs when in use
New Thin-Line Internal Pockets for the Moldable Supports
- Newly designed posterior and anterior pockets hold our thermoformable plastic supports securely in place – after molding to the patient shape
Thermoformable Plastic Posterior and Anterior Supports
- Moldable at low temperatures for exact patient fitting
- Easy adjustments – if any are needed
One Pair of Extender Straps
- Easily attaches to add 10” to 20” of circumference
- Allows one size LSO to fit the majority of patients
Without Extender Straps
up to 43”
With Extender Straps
up to 63”
Suggested HCPCS Code L-0631