ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.899 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$19.59 Special Price $17.598 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$32.09 Special Price $27.287 Reviews
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Headrest & Face Cradle Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs - 100 pack
Theraworx Protect® Foam And Spray
Therworx® Protect Foam and Spray
An advanced hygiene system that’s engineered to restore the natural ecosystem of the skin. It preserves the permeability barrier with a safe, non-toxic alternative other antiseptics, thus preventing skin dryness, damage, and rise in PH.
Theraworx Protect is the first known topical immunoactive that optimizes immune health by supporting the skin’s natural defensive functions, resulting in immunocompetency.
It starts with optimizing the stratum corneum, creating a thriving skin microbiome — the ecological community of commensal, symbiotic, and pathogenic microorganisms that exist within the stratum corneum. When the skin’s microbiome thrives, it allows the stratum corneum to serve its critical, protective functions.
This differs greatly from continued use of other antiseptics. For instance, in an IRB, randomized controlled study comparing Theraworx Protect to chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) in a repeated application testing model, CHG was shown to degrade the stratum corneum. Compromising the critical skin layer can be a significant factor when it comes to managing hospital acquired conditions.
- Total-body application and maintenance
- Maintenance cleansing (with or without catheter)
- Barrier protection for incontinence-associated dermatitis (after incontinence episodes, maintenance care)
- Debris removal after incontinence episodes