Therapeutica Full Spinal Orthotic - Auto Back Support
Therapeutica Full Spinal Orthotic - Auto Support
Back pain is something that most of us will encounter at some point in our life. Good back health is an important factor in the relief and prevention of back pain. Correct posture plays a vital role in the health of your back. In seated posture your spine is under increased stress and maintaining proper spinal alignment is vital for correct posture. When viewed from the side a correctly aligned spine contains an ‘S’ curve. A back support needs to consider the spine’s contour, the user’s size, freedom of movement and the support needed for provision of relief and prevention of back pain and fatigue. The Therapeutica Spinal Back Support has been ergonomically designed to consider all of the above criteria.
- Aids in the prevention and relief of back pain and fatigue
- Ergonomically designed to conform to the natural contours of your spine while supporting your spine properly
- Shoulder blades and arms are free for unrestricted movement
- Promotes greater comfort in seated posture
- Unique but simple fastening system allows easy fastening to any kind of seating
- Custom manufactured foam is molded around a polypropylene insert and then covered with a fitted fabric cover
- Provides therapy while you sit and therapy while you work
- Five-year warranty to retain shape and resilience
|Sizes||Petite Back||Average Back||Tall Back|
|21-23"/53-58cm||23-25" - 58-63cm||25-27" - 63-68cm|
**Sitting on a flat surface, measure from the seat to the top of the shoulders.