ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.899 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$18.99 Special Price $17.098 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$32.09 Special Price $27.287 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Techniques Table TT-600 Portable Table (22" Width X 21" Height)
Techniques Table Model TT-602 Portable Table (22" Width X 21" Height)
All TT-600 portable tables begin with a solid multi layer ply base topped with a high quality, high density foam padding. The tables are then wrapped with a durable and luxurious health care grade upholstery and the back is covered with a black decking for a clean finished look. The cushions are assembled with solid aluminium brackets along with steel hinges and affixed to sturdy, easy to set up steel legs. Equipped with a leg extension, padded arm rests and an infinitely adjustable head rest which includes a paper holder, paper guide and paper cutter. Easy to set up and simple to fold, this table also offers a soft foam handle and shoulder strap to easily carry from one location to the next. The durability, portability and features of this table makes it ideal for many uses, such as Chiropractic, Osteopathic, Naturopathic, for students and new grads, as an overflow table or for working outside the office.
- Infinitely adjustable padded headrest
- Leg extension
- Arm rests
- Paper dispenser, guide and cutter
- 22" (61 cm) wide, 2.25" (6 cm) thick premium high density foam
- Choice of 5 standard colours
- Light weight 35 lbs (15.8 kg)
- Maximum capacity 1000 lbs (454 kg)
- Royal Blue
- Red Maple
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!