ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
STIMPOD NMS 460
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
STIMPOD NMS 460
- Pulse radio frequency treatment for pain relief and nerve regeneration in neuropathy
- Plug-and-play simplicity for the easiest of practice implementation. Portable or mountable for easy transport from patient room to patient room.
- Stimpod therapy can be utilized for neuropathic pain throughout the body. The Stimpod features unique patient delivery methods that can assist with diagnosis and provides measurable feedback for the clinician
- The therapeutic effect of the Stimpod NMS460 waveform is based on the cellular metabolic activity observed when a neuropathic nerve is subjected to electromagnetic effects caused by pulsed radio frequency (PRF). The targeted nature of the NMS460 combined with PRF is designed to provide fast onset of relief for the patient with no known side effects.