Swede-O® Thermal Vent® ROM Hinged Elbow
Swede-O® Thermal ROM (Range of Motion) Hinged Elbow is designed to help control extension and rotation, and to provide exceptional support through postoperative rehabilitation.
Engineered with MVT²: Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology to provide comfortable compression and warmth to aid in reducing swelling and pain to promote recovery. This includes a micro ventilated breathable membrane that allows air to flow freely, keeping the skin well ventilated and comfortable. A soft thermal lining captures and retains body heat.
- Anatomically shaped to allow the support to contour to the natural shape of the elbow for increased comfort and support.
- 2 Removable ROM metal hinges that have snap in flexion and extension stops at (0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 75° or 90°) with no tools required.
- 2 Adjustable criss-crossing straps that provide additional support to prevent hyperextension in the elbow.
- 2 Adjustable straps on backside of support to provide support and compression variation
- Soft and comfortable material against the skin
- Binding tape sewn around the edges of material for durability and comfort.
- Undo all straps and open the elbow brace
- Select desired degree and snap insert into hinge for flexion and/or extension.
- Position the brace on elbow and secure all straps
- Hinged pockets should be positioned adjacent to the elbow on either side
- Adjust the criss-crossing straps to appropriate tightness to help prevent hyper extension.
- Do not use lotions, oils, ointments or any other skin medication under the product.
- Should a skin irritation or rash develop discontinue use
- If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional
- Remove hinges prior to washing
- Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap
- Drip dry
- Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight
Measure around elbow joint with arm extended.
10 ½ - 11 ¾”