Stopain® Clinical Ultimate Starter Pack
Stopain Clinical Ultimate Starter Pack Includes Everything Your Clinic Needs to Get Started. $300+ Patient Retail Value.
Ultimate Starter Pack Includes:
- (6) Tubes, (3) Roll-Ons and (3) Continuous Spray Cans
- (1) Empty Counter Display
- (1) Stopain ® Clinical Migraine & Headache Counter Display
- (1) 16 oz. Pump Bottle of Stopain ® Clinical Gel
- (100) 5 gram Sample Packets
- (1) Stopain ® Clinical Migraine & Headache Poster
- (1) Stopain ® Clinical Window Cling
- (10) Blank Informational Patient Sample Cards
- (1) 32 oz. Spray Bottle of Conquer ™Ready to Use Disinfectant Cleaner
- (1) Conquer ™Disinfectant Cleaner Poster
- (1) Conquer ™Disinfectant Cleaner Window Cling
Stopain® Clinical Topical Analgesic
Designed specifically for the healthcare professional, Stopain® Clinical topical analgesics work on contact to provide, fast long-lasting pain relief from sprains, strains, bruises, arthritis, muscle aches, joint & back pain.
The advanced formulas include penetration enhancers to deliver the relief to the pain site in a sweat resistant formula. Skin feels smooth to the touch after application and once absorbed, kinesiology tape can be applied without cleaning the area.
- Available in pump sizes for use in clinic and at home sizes for patients.
- The proprietary formula includes 10% active menthol plus MSM and glucosamine. It is free from parabens, dyes and fragrances.
- All Stopain Clinical products are made in the USA. The manufacturing facility is FDA regulated.
- Stopain® Clinical products are only available for use/sale by healthcare professionals.
Stopain® Clinical Migraine & Headache Topical Gel
Stopain® Clinical Migraine & Headache is a topical gel formulated to provide immediate, safe & effective penetrating pain relief from migraines and headaches.
This unique topical product has no known drug interactions and can be applied up to 4 times daily. The formula DOES NOT CONTAIN dyes, fragrances, preservatives, acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine, opioids or other NSAIDS.
- Sold as a full counter display containing 12 individual shelf boxes.
- Each shelf box contains 12 packets. Each packet equals one dose to be applied on the back of the neck and behind the ears.
- Stopain® Clinical Migraine & Headache is only available for use/sale by healthcare professionals.
Active - Mentholum 1X HPUS 60.00%, Belladonna 3X HPUS 1.33%, Iris Versicolor 6X HPUS 1.33%, Iris Versicolor 6X HPUS 1.33% /
Inactive: Acrylic acid/vinyl ester copolymer, ethanol (USP), hydroxypropycellulose, pentylene glycol, triethanolamine, water (USP)
CONQUER™ Ready-To-Use Disinfectant Cleaner
CONQUER™ Ready-To-Use-Disinfectant Cleaner is a complete solution for hands-on healthcare professionals that eliminates a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses including COVID-19.** Our alcohol and bleach free formula is effective on hard, non-porous surfaces including: treatment tables, counters, chairs, exercise equipment and other high-touch surfaces in your clinic.† Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces throughout your clinic on a regular basis to help lower the risk of spreading infection.
- Ready-To-Use – no dilution or mixing required
- Eliminates 99.9% of the virus that causes COVID-19 in 1 minute
- Kills 37 pathogenic microorganisms
- Effective on all hard, non-porous surfaces including: clinic tables, counters, chairs, exercise equipment and other high-touch surfaces like door handles, sinks and faucets.
- Use regularly on all high-touch areas in your facility
- Non-Abrasive, Alcohol & Bleach free formula
- EPA Registered
- 1 Quart (32 oz) spray bottle
- Spray - Hold container six to eight inches from surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the solution.
- Wait - Allow product to remain wet for 3 minutes to eliminate 15 types of bacteria and 17 viruses including the virus that causes COVID-19. For full list of kill times view product label or technical data sheet
- Wipe - Wipe dry with a clean cloth, mop or sponge.
*when used according to disinfection directions **SARS-Related Coronavirus 2
† For plastic & painted surfaces, spot test on an inconspicuous area before use.