Spirit Medical Semi-Recumbent Total Body Stepper MS300
Intended to be used in aiding the physical rehabilitation process for patients with orthopedic and neurological problems, also used in sports medicine, wellness and general conditioning programs. The MS300 is designed to facilitate full body exercise in coordinated linear and natural 1:1 leg to arm motion. Self-adjustable stroke length accommodates your patients’ specific range of motion capabilities, providing low impact movement for knees, ankles and hips in a semi-recumbent position. The unique quadrilateral exercise pattern allows uses to selectively distribute different extent of exercise efforts across their four limbs. The limbs that input more force can efficiently lead less involved limbs to functional movements and maintain an elevated heart rate.
- Multiple seat adjustments: 8 position swivel seat for ease of patient ingress and egress, 6 position recline seat back for hip angle adjustments, and fore/aft patient positioning
- Symmetry monitoring to measure bilateral power (example: Left 41 watts - Right 34 watts)
- Resistance mode Isokinetic for step speeds from 10 to 210 steps/minute
- Linked upper and lower body linear pattern
- Adjustable position handles with articulating hand grips
- Cushioned footplates with stabilization straps
- Adjustable step range from 1 inch to 12.5 inches
- Heart rate monitoring via handheld and telemetry
Advantages and Clinical Applications
- COMBINED UPPER AND LOWER BODY movements provide a full-body workout, build strength and range of motion, and utilize wellness programs to increase longevity.
- DEPENDENTLY LINKED linear motion pedals allow users to self-adjust the stroke length to accommodate their range-of-motion capabilities.
- CLOSED KINETIC CHAIN exercise provides low impact movement with minimal stress on knees, ankles, hips and low back in a comfortable semi-recumbent position.
- QUADRILATERAL EXERCISE PATTERN allows users to distribute the exercise efforts across four limbs. By reducing effort from the involved limb and transferring a greater effort to the uninvolved limbs, they will maintain an elevated heart rate to achieve exercise potential.
- APPLICATIONS INCLUDE orthopedic, sports medicine, neurological, cardiac rehabilitation and senior rehab and wellness training.
- Power Train: Heavy duty, 8 groove poly-v belt for smooth, quiet operation and the foot pedal assembly rides on high-end linear bearing and guides.
- Baking Device: Eddy current brake (quiet, frictionless and maintenance free), small flywheel mass ensures a minimum starting torque providing low inertia
- Power: 100-240 volts AC (standard power supply)
- Overall Dimensions: 81” x 35” x 48”
- Net Weight: 258 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 440 lbs.