ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Saunders Group 3D 73000 Activetrac Traction Table
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Saunders Group 3D 73000 Active Trac
The smoothest performing, most advanced traction and mobilization/manipulation and treatment table ever made. Its new, all-in-one design and features give you the widest range of therapeutic techniques for treatment.
- Touch-screen controls offer easy, step-by-step set-up for cervical or lumbar traction, static or intermittent with optional ramp up/down times.
- Removable cervical traction mechanism sets into table. Works without ropes and pulleys; provides angle adjustability up to 30°. (Adapter available for Chattanooga Cervical Traction device.)
- Easy-roll locking casters are a standard feature.
- Deluxe, electric hand control lets you adjust the height of the table and its flexion/extension position (optional foot control also available).
- Armrests and extra soft face slot provide maximum patient comfort throughout treatment.
- Self-contained traction source eliminates the awkward and obsolete rope and pulley system.
- Innovative, slim-line stabilization belts provide you with an alternative to the standard thoracic/pelvic harness system. We provide both options so you can choose which is more comfortable and effective for each patient.
- “Squeeze-and-release” lever system allows smooth lateral bending and rotation of the lower table portion - no jerkiness or instability.
- Lower half of the table actively separates by pneumatic power to provide unparalleled traction efficiency.
- 3D adjustability makes the 3D ActiveTrac a perfect mobilization/ manipulation table.
- Table height electrically adjusts from 23” to 35” to allow a full range of manual techniques.
- Unique design fits in a more compact space than competitive tables.
- Length: 92" Width: 25"
- Working Weight: 300 lbs.
- 1 year warranty