ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.899 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Headrest & Face Cradle Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs - 100 pack
ScripHessco Aqua Thermassage IV Hydrotherapy Massage Table with Casters & Crate
ScripHessco Aqua Thermassage IV Table w/ Casters & Crate
The Aqua Thermassage is a heated, dry hydro therapy unit that contains 6 rotating hydrojets strategically placed from the cervical spine to the sacrum. There are six additional jets located in the leg area.
The patient lies, clothed and dry, upon a water filled full-body length tank. As patient floats upon the table, pressurized water is pumped to the 12 jets producing a vigorous, rotating hydro massage. The combination of flotation, heat and massage induce a state of total relaxation that has to be experienced to believe.
A 10 to 15 minute session on our table reduces muscle spasm and helps lower stress levels in patients. The level of relaxation induced by using The Aqua Thermassage is perfect for pre-chiropractic treatment use.
Most patients are more compliant and easier to adjust after using The Aqua Thermassage.
- A welded, one piece tubular steel frame for strength, lightness and durability.
- All hydrojets are built into and built even with the bottom of our tank. This allows patient to sit anywhere on table while getting on and off without damaging jets.
- Thermostat controls temperature (70-105 degrees). Cooling system prevents overheating.
- An adjustable timer located on table or at remote location for your convenience.
- Durable, molded plastic exterior, easy to clean and maintain.
- Distinctive, professional appearance.
- Patients remain fully clothed (non-invasive).
- Energy saving insulated cover included.
- No installation required; Just add water and plug in.
- Worry free, virtually maintenance free operation.
- Low priced, economical to operate.
- Ground fault interrupter (GFI) built in.
- All mechanical parts and frame fully grounded.
- Hand-held pressure controller.
- Stretch cover included.
- Can be used on acute and chronic patients.
- Phlebitis, blood clots and severe vertigo.
- Experience of any adverse reaction.
Many hours of work have gone into the engineering and design of The Aqua Thermassage dry hydro massage unit. We have spent years designing, redesigning and testing our table until we found the right formula for dependability, simplicity in operation, durability and superior performance.
What we have with The Aqua Thermassage is a unit that patients love to use. Doctors love the positive effects that The Aqua Thermassage has on their patients and the referrals generated by happy patients.
Flotation + Heat + Massage = Total Relaxation