RockTape® 20 Precut Edema Strips
RockTape® is a premium brand of kinesiology tape. Used to treat sports and non-sports related injuries, including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, back pain, and runner’s knee. RockTape® can also help delay fatigue, which results in improved sport performance.
Edema Strips are a precut 10” x 4” strip of tape (with 5 pre-cut fingers) that allows you to spread out the powerful benefits of RockTape® over an affected area.
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won't fall off during competition
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily snap back to neutral
- Water resistant
- Wearable for up to 5 days
- 20 pre-cut 10”x4” strips including the 5 fingers
- When applied properly, RockTape kinesiology tape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, increasing blood flow.
- Relieves swelling by creating more space for the congested and compressed capillaries, lymph vessels, arteries and veins. This results in faster removal of the by-products created by inflammation.
- Delays fatigue, speeding up recovery for rehab patients and enabling athletes to go stronger, longer.
- Cues form by increasing the patient or athlete’s awareness of their body position to help maintain proper alignment and form.
- Normalizes muscle tone by realigning the muscles that may be disrupted by injuries. When injured, we typically alter our movement to avoid pain, which can cause future discomfort or even further injury. Through tactical cueing, RockTape® reminds you to maintain a good posture, allowing the injury to heal faster.
Subject to retail only in conformity with RockTape's MAP Policy. See Map Policy in the Additional Documents Tab.