Rich- Mar Winner EVO CM4 4 Channel Combo
The Winner EVO Series has evolved into this revolutionary Therapy System. With the Applicator Plug and Play (APP) concept, you have the flexibility to create a custom Ultrasound/Stim or Ultrasound/Stim/Laser Hybrid. A combination of modern compact design with the Rugged, Reliable Rich-Mar Electronics has been used by clinicians all over the world for 40 years. The patented AutoSound is the only unattended ultrasound available. It eliminates the possibility of human error by providing perfect perpendicular placement, gel pad coupling agent, and four independent ultrasonic diaphragms programmed to fire in optimum sequence.
- 4 Channel of Tru-Stim (5 waveforms) and the programming to accommodate all of Rich-Mar's ultrasound applicators, including the patented Hands-Free AutoSound applicator.
- 2-White pin lead cord, 2- red pin lead cord
- 1-Multistim 2.0" x 2.0" self-adhesive electrodes
- Add the Laser module and Emitter and/or Hands-Free AutoPrism now or when your budget permits to utilize the Ultrasound/Laser Hybrid.
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Pulse: 1.5 Amp/250 VAC
- Frequency: 1MHz or 3MHz
- Output: w/cm2 or Watts
- Pulse: 10%, 20% or 50%, or 100%
- Treatment Time: between 1 and 99 minutes
- Dual frequency: 1MHz and 3MHz
- Output: 0-10 Watts
Therapy Hammer (5cm2 and 2cm2)
- 1MHz only
- Ouput 0-20 Watts or 0-2.0 W/cm2
Hands Free Autosound Applictor
- Dual Frequency: 1MHz and 3 MHz
- Output: 5cm2 = 0-10 Watts, 2cm2 = 0 - 4 Watts
- Frequency: 1 MHz with 0-7 Watts ouput, 3 MHz with 0-5 Watts
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Is sound head included or separate purchase item?
Created on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 by m