R. Stephens Medical Massage For Lumbar Region Dvd
Medical Massage for the Lumbar Region DVD
Best production and photography of all Ralph's videos. Learn a complete medical massage routine for the posterior lumbar region with the patient in the prone position. Low back pain strikes most people and is one of the most common reasons people try massage therapy. This program will help you better serve the needs of this huge market.
- The video program presents a complete medical massage routine for the posterior lumbar region with the patient in the prone position; clearly shown and explained, to help you thoroughly examine and normalize the soft tissues of the low back.
- Common causes of low back pain including trigger points, postural distortion, and pronation are shown and clearly explained.
- You will see powerful, yet easy, safe and pain free methods that can help you provide relief for people with low back pain, lumbar strains, back spasms, over-pronation syndrome and other painful, common soft tissue conditions in the lumbar area.
- Primal 3D anatomy drawing, Trigger Point drawings and anatomical models will help you understand the anatomy and sources of pain in the lumbar region.
- Medical massage techniques are clearly demonstrated and explained to make learning fast and easy.