ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
This item is out of stock$2.29 As low as $1.899 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Apollo 2 Channel Desktop Laser Unit + 810 nm IR Cluster Laser
Apollo Desktop Laser
The Apollo Desktop Laser features:
- Heavy-duty construction for office and clinic environments
- Probe holders on both sides of the unit that can accommodate two probes adn both right and left handed practitioners
- Elevated face for easy viewing and control
- Same power and functionality as our popular portable system
All Apollo Laser Systems Feature:
- LCD display that provides probe status and treatment times
- User controlled treatment times selectable between 10 seconds and 2 minutes
- Built in safety and fault detection software
- Built in power test for assessing probe output
- Durable aerospace quality aluminum assembly
- ISO 13485 quality assured manufacturing
- APOLLO Control Unit, Desktop or Portable
- Choice of laser probes: 4000mW, 3000mW, 500mW
- Power Adapter
- Probe Cable
- 1 pair of Safety Goggles
- Laser Carrying Case
- Book: Light & Laser Therapy: Clinical Procedures
- Laser tutorial DVD with systems
- 2 years on the total system, not including batteries and cables
- 1 year on battery and probe cable
- Loaner system available
Apollo manufactures one of the most powerful, cold lasers on the market. Producing pure infrared laser energy, it provides rapid treatment times of 2 to 4 minutes. Phenomenal results are achieved quickly making for an efficient use of both practitioners' and patients' time.
Practitioners from around the world depend on cold laser therapy to treat a variety of discomfort syndromes, injuries, wounds, fractures, neurological conditions, addictions and other pathologies. It may heal wounds and soft tissue injuries faster than traditional approaches, while reducing the overall medical cost for both the patient and the practitioner.
Improved Patient Outcomes:
The Apollo laser efficiently harnesses advanced Class 4 laser technology. Using Apollo's perfect marriage of power and wavelength, you are assured of fast, safe, comfortable treatments, exceptional clinical results and an impressive bottom line. And unlike hot class 4 lasers, the Apollo is cool, safe, and effective.