ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Original Bones™ Orthobone® Cervical Pillow
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
OrthoBone® Pillow by Original Bones®
Having the right pillow means more than a good night’s sleep. The OrthoBone®, made by Original Bones®, was designed for sleeping and goes well beyond the capabilities of your typical bedtime pillow.
Say goodbye to waking up stiff and sore from a pillow that’s too tall or thin. The OrthoBone® has your back, literally, by supporting your neck. The OrthoBone® is so effective that it’s the choice pillow recommended by chiropractors for neck pain while sleeping.
- This chiropractic pillow is made with soft velour fabric that feels cozy and relaxing
- Zipper access for customizing your level of support
- Three-tier design that helps restore the natural curvature of the neck
- Includes side handles for ease of placement and transport
- Medium support
- 65% polyester/35% cotton cover
- 100% polyester fill
- Measures 14.5" L x 15" W x 7" H
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in USA
The OrthoBone® is unique among neck pillows. Its trademarked, three-tiered design provides superior support to your neck and head to create a dreamy bedtime experience. Some of its features include:
Ideal Size & Shape
The OrthoBone® is a pillow with a “bone” on it. That bone cradles your neck, keeping your spine in its natural position all night long. At 15 inches long with a 15-inch center circumference, the OrthoBone® is large enough to support all shapes and sizes of bodies. It has convenient handles for easy transport.
The OrthoBone® comes with medium-firm polyester filling to accommodate most people. If you want it softer or firmer, a zipper on the side allows you to add or remove filling as necessary to achieve your desired firmness.
Rest comfortably on soft, silky velour. It’s like velvet in texture and appearance, but it’s completely hypoallergenic. Likewise, the polyester filling won’t trigger allergies and the pillow is machine washable.
The OrthoBone® is so effective that it’s the choice pillow recommended by chiropractors for neck pain while sleeping.
Support for More Than Your Neck
Bed pillows shouldn’t cause neck problems, but they often do. Having the wrong pillow can wreak havoc on your ability to awake refreshed and energized to face the day. Beyond simply supporting your neck, the OrthoBone® also supports:
- The spine’s natural curvature. Get a good night’s sleep without tension created from a spine that’s out of alignment. The OrthoBone® positions the cervical vertebrae to keep the rest of the spine aligned.
- Any sleep position. Whether you prefer to sleep on your back or on your side, the OrthoBone® will support you fully throughout the night.
- Deeper sleep. Spend less time tossing and turning. The OrthoBone® was designed to promote a natural posture to improve relaxation.
Is the OrthoBone® Right for You?
The OrthoBone® was engineered to address many of the problems which poor spine support creates during bedtime. Consider an OrthoBone® if you are experiencing:
- Neck Pain in Bed
- Neck pain is a sure sign that your pillow is the wrong one.
- Back Pain While Laying Down
- When the neck and head are properly supported, the back experiences less pressure.
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Poor sleeping posture can decrease the quality of sleep or make it difficult to sleep altogether.
|Brand Name||Original Bones™|