ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$21.49 Special Price $18.278 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
NRG Digital Full Back Warmer - Moist Heat Warmer
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
This moist heat warmer is designed to cover the full back, neck, and shoulders to warm and prepare tight muscles for massage. The pad delivers heat smoothly and evenly and is certain to be a favorite of yours and your client. Digital central unit allows for specific temperature setting of up to 166º. Extra large display and auto shut off feature. Patent Pending. There is an auto shut-off for safety.
- Dimensions: 27" x 25"
- Voltage: 115 V
- Current: 1.6 A
- Wattage: 200W
- Warranty: 1 year
- The power cord should be inserted into the heating pad.
- The plug should be inserted into the wall. The display will light up for a few seconds indicating that there is power to the unit.
- The button at the top of the unit is the main power control. Press this button to turn the pad on.
- The default pad heat setting is to reach mid temperature and activates a 99 minute timer.
- The + and – buttons can be used to increase or decrease the heat intensity.
- The preheat button can be pressed to increase the heat setting to maximum heat. “60 MIN" (minutes) will display in the lower right corner telling you the pad will be on for 60 minutes in preheat mode. It is advised that once your pad reaches the desired temperature, you use the + or – buttons to set the ideal temperature. Doing so will turn off the 60-minute preheat timer.
- The unit is equipped with a sleep timer that can be adjusted in 10 minute increments, up to 99 minutes. The pad will turn off automatically after this timer expires.
- Unplug when not in use.
- Do not place the controller by outside heating sources such as heaters, lamps, windows, vents, etc.
- Do not use the warmer with infants, children, invalids, or people who cannot control the device by sensing the heat and adjusting it themselves.
- Do not sleep on the device.