ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing9 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.621 Review
biopharma® nanogreens+Probiotic - Natural Strawberry - 30Day
biopharma® nanogreens + probiotics
Health Care Practitioner Formula
Sold to healthcare professionals only
What makes nanogreens + probiotics different?
- Green powder mixed with DE111 Probiotic
- UTI Health Support
- Pouch Form -> Nitrogen Flushed
- 5 Billion CFU dose after 2+ years
- DE111 Probiotic does not require special storage conditions like many other probiotics.
- Oral administration of Bacillus Subtilis DE111 helps digest and convert sugars and fats, and helps maintain glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood.
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- Kid Friendly
The importance of nanogreens combined with DE111 Probiotic:
What is DE111 Probiotic?
DE111 is Deerland Enzymes’ strain of the probiotic spore, Bacillus Subtilis. Probiotics are “friendly bacteria” that help keep the intestines healthy and assist in digestion and nutrient absorption. Probiotics are live microorganisms, which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.
How Does DE111 work?
DE111 controls microbial populations in the gut by crowding out the bad bacteria such as E. Coli, making room for the growth of good bacteria. DE111 can bind to the epithelial cells of the intestinal lining and increase in numbers; this promotes a stronger intestinal lining to protect against immune response to food molecules that may be interpreted by the body as foreign objects.
Study on DE111
- DE111 meets base requirements of probiotics for food and supplements
- The DE111 strain of Bacillus Subtilis has been characterized and studied by multiple universities and external research laboratories: generically and phenotypically
- Bacillus Subtilis was one of the first bacterias to be studied and has been consumed for centuries in Japan (fermented soybeans)
- In Vitro studies revealed probiotics properties of Bacillus Subtilis DE111, such as adhesion and colonizing of the epithelial cells, acting as a competitive exclusion agent against harmful bacteria, surviving passage through acidic environments of the GI tract, and remaining viable under wide temperature range.
How to Enjoy: Mix one scoop of nonagons + probiotic with 6-8 oz of cold water, milk or juice. For best results, use shaker cup. Children under 12 should take ½ serving.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Brand Name||Biopharma Scientific|