ScripHessco Basic Electrodes
$3.09 - $4.992 Reviews
ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
Biofreeze Professional Pain Relieving Gel - Topical Analgesic
$11.99 - $147.998 Reviews
ScripHessco Reusable & Self-Adhering Electrodes (Foam) - 4 Pack
$4.89 - $6.492 Reviews
Valutrode X Cloth Electrodes
$3.79 - $6.192 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
100% Chiropractic Tote Bag
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Topical Analgesics - 44g Jars
$55.00 - $90.00Please Log in for professional pricing19 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$23.79 Special Price $21.418 Reviews
Nasaline® Salt -12 oz. Pouch
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Nasaline® Saline Solution Salt 12 Ounce Pouch
Nasaline® is a unique, patented, drug-free nasal rinsing system designed by a team of Swedish ear, nose, and throat specialists. Nasaline® effectively washes away unwanted mucous, crusty secretions or allergens with the simple use of saline solution. After a prolonged stay in dry, dusty, or smoky environments, Nasaline® cleans and soothes the nasal passages, reducing nasal irritation and moistening the mucous membranes. Best when used with Nasaline® Saline Solution Salt.
Nasaline® Salt is 99.99% purified sodium chloride specifically manufactured for use in mixing saline solution. Nasaline® Salt contains no additive or preservatives. For use with nasal rinsing devices such as squeeze bottles, neti pots and nasal syringes. Includes ½ tsp measuring spoon. Mix 1 scoop (½ tsp.) with 1 cup (8 oz) of warm water. Makes 136 cups of saline solution.
Use sterile, boiled (and cooled) or distilled water only.
Nasaline® can be used to cleanse and relieve nasal passages affected by:
- Nasal allergies, dryness and hay fever
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms from cold, flu, and sinusitis
- Post-nasal drip and nasal congestion
- Nasal irritation from occupational and house dust, fumes, dander, grass pollen, smoke, etc.
- Saline nasal irrigation, moisturization, and daily nasal hygiene
- For use after sinus surgery and for sinus symptoms suffered by cystic fibrosis patients
What makes Nasaline® Unique?
Nasaline® is a patented nasal rinsing system that consists of a 2 oz. syringe, a silicone tip, saline and a storage/travel case. The silicone tip was designed to fit most noses in such a way as to seal the nostril opening completely. The channel inside is formed in the shape of an hourglass, producing a gentle swirl stream when the saline solution enters the nose. The silicone tip does not contain latex and is safe for direct contact with the skin. The Nasaline® syringe delivery system has many advantages:
- Allows the user to control the flow and pressure for optimum safety, comfort and effectiveness.
- Protects against backflow if user slows down or stops during the rinsing process.
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup.
- Gentle, comfortable and smooth-flowing saline nasal irrigation.
- Excellent for cleansing prior to the use of nasal medications.
- Drug-free and preservative-free; non-sedating.
- Used as a pH balanced and isotonic solution with one packet, or a hypertonic solution with two packets.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy; consult your doctor with concerns.
- Portable for travel.