The Trio*Stim battery-operated, neuromuscular electrical stimulator features three therapeutic modes: TENS, Muscle Stimulation and Microcurrent.
This unique two-channel stimulator allows you to provide either TENS or Microcurrent stimulation to your pain patients… or muscle stimulation for patients who require a stimulator to relax muscle spasms or require muscle rehabilitation. With its unique program mode, you can program several different types of stimulation for use during one treatment session. These special protocols can be stored in memory to be used later or sent home with the patient. This unique set of capabilities is also extremely affordable.
- Channel: Dual, independently controlled
- Dimensions: 1/10" x 2 7/10" x 4 1/2"
- Weight: 5.1 oz (without battery)
- Pulse Shape: Symmetric, bi-phasic rectangular pulse
- Output Current: 80 mA at 500 ohm load for TENS & EMS; max 750 µA at 50 ohm load for Micro Current
- Pulse Width: 50- 250 µs for tens, 100 - 300 us for Muscle Stim, 1 - 250 µs for Micro Current
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 200 Hz for tens (pulse rate and width can be set independently for each channel on Constant mode), 25 - 100 Hz for Muscle Stim, and 0.3 - 400 Hz for Micro Current
- TENS: Constant, Burst, Modulation, and Dual Frequency
- Muscle Stimulation: Hold time = 0.5 - 30 seconds, Rest time = 1 - 60 seconds, and Ramp up/down time = 0.1 - 6 seconds
- Micro Current: Constant Only
- Program: Up to 5 programs
- Timer: 30 minute digital timer
- Display: LCD
- Optional AC adapter (120V or 230V, 50/60 Hz)
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or customers with a prescription.