ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.899 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
This item is out of stock$1.19
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Mettler Electronics Portable Shortwave Diathermy ME 390
Auto*Therm® 390 is a pulsed and continuous shortwave diathermy. Weighing only fifteen pounds, this unit can be easily carried between treatment rooms or to the patient. The basic unit comes with 2 (12 x 18 cm) soft-rubber plate capacitive applicators with flexible cables, 6 felt spacers, 2 cloth covers, 2 elastic straps, power cord and instructions.
Mettler Electronics ME 390 Portable Shortwave Diathermy
- Input: 100–240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- ETL and C-ETL Listed
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Dimensions: 7”H x 14”W x 16½”D
- Frequency: 27.12 MHz
- HF output: Continuous mode 100W Average Power
- Pulsed Mode: 200 W Peak Power
- Pulse frequency: 10Hz, 20Hz, 50Hz, 100Hz, 400Hz
- Pulse duration range: 65 µs, 100 µs, 200 µs, 300 µs and 400 µs
- Treatment time: 1–30 minutes
- Operating Temperature: +50°F to +104°F
- Humidity: Operating, 30% to 75% Relative Humidity at 104°F
- Non-operating, 5 to 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 167°F
- Storage Humidity: Storage, 30% to 90% Relative Humidity at 104ºF, Non-condensing
- Storage Pressure: 700-900 mB
- Warranty: 2 years on unit, 1 year on applicators & accessories
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!