MedRay Prime Class IV Laser
The MEDRAY PRIME Class IV Laser System represents state of the art technology that allows the clinician to treat all body parts and conditions totally hands free and non contact.
Never before has a 27.2 w. quad wavelength laser been offered that gives you and your patients incredible hands free treatment capabilities while allowing the doctor to see other patients at the same time.
MEDRAY PRIME is designed to be staff driven with over a dozen preset conditions. A quick three touch sequence and you are treating.
Your MEDRAY PRIME system comes with the MEDRAY QUAD, 27.2, four wavelength laser, one of the strongest and easiest to use quad lasers on the market. You also receive an adjustable flex arm with emitter holder and the MEDRAY optical headpiece. The MEDARAY optical headpiece when combined with the STAR handsfree software allows for total and full handsfree operation. Also included is the MEDRAY PRIME Therapy Cart. This cart was designed explicitly to be used with the Medray lasers. it is easily assembled and is fully height adjustable by squeezing the two finger trigger. The MEDRAY PRIME Therapy Cart not only makes hands free therapy easy, but is a fabulous upgrade to your clinic.
When you turn your MEDRAY PRIME laser on and log in, you are taken immediately to the STAR hands free screen. Simply adjust the emitter to the body part you want treated, press the body part on the screen, touch standby and treat. You can give the patient the fantastic wireless stop switch for that extra added level of safety. This whole treatment setup takes just seconds.
- Hands free laser system
- Over a dozen preset conditions
- 2 watts of Class IV laser power: 650, 810, 915,980 nm all at one time
- Fully 510k FDA compliant; please check, many imported lasers or LED units have no FDA compliance at all
- Every component furnished:
- MEDRAY Laser
- STAR protocols
- 3 pairs of laser glasses
- Flex arm
- Optical headpiece and more
- All marketing and laser certification course included
- All preset treatments are optimally programmed for quick setup
- Free 30-day trial in “The Laser Masters”
- Complete hands-free and patient-free contact and treatment
- Wavelength: 650, 810, 915, 980
- Peak Power: 27w
- CW Power: 27w
- Laser System: IIb
- Device Classification: IIb
- Dimensions: 6.29” x 7.08” x 9.25” (160 mm x 180 mm x 235mm)
- Weight: 4.62 lbs (2.1 kg)
- Starting Mode: Code and finger switch with electronic access key, free patient wireless start/stop switch