ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29Please Log in for professional pricing9 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$18.99 Special Price $17.098 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
MEDRAY DUAL Laser
Never before has a company introduced a feature-loaded, dual-wavelength, Class IV laser at such a remarkable price. The MEDRAY DUAL has 30w peak power, and continuous 20w working power, making it one of the strongest dual wavelength lasers on the market. Maximum pain relief and healing via the MEDRAY DUAL is achieved through 2 wavelength options: 810nm, 980nm.
MEDRAY DUAL also now comes with the incredible S.T.A.R. Software (Stationary Therapeutic Application of Radiance), allowing for hands-free treatment with the optinal cart, wireless stop switch and optical headpiece. The total protocol hardware is priced thousands less than competitors.
- Over 25 preset protocols or make and save your own
- INTELITECH software allows for special parameters and setup for chronic or acute pain as well as differences in skin tone and color
- The fastest and easiest learning curve of any Class IV Laser
- Capable of IIIB treatment ranges and powers
Peak Power: 30w
Average Power: 20w
CW Power: 20w
Aiming Beam: 650nm at 200mw
Laser Type: GaA1As Diode
Laser System: IV
Device Classification: Iib
Emission Modes: CW (continuous wave), Repeat pulse, 1 Hz, duty cycly 10% - 90%
Display: True color touch screen 7”, 600* 1024
Dimensions: 160 (W), 180 (L), 235 (H) in millimeters
Weight: 2.1 kg or 4.62lbs
Starting Mode: Code and finger switch with electronic access key, optional footswitch