ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29Please Log in for professional pricing9 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$18.99 Special Price $17.098 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
LOW OHM TUNING FORK (68.05 hz)
The Low Ohm Tuning Fork produces a deep and earthy reverberating tone with beneficial overtones when activated. It is an excellent choice for working on the body, especially the lower body, as it is particularly grounding.
Use Low Ohm as a single application, or combine with a Mid Ohm Tuning Fork to create the Ohm Octave. Practitioners may also use two Low Ohm Tuning Forks (Low Ohm Unison) together for its rooting quality. When doubled, the deep resonant quality of the Low Ohm facilitates loosening deeply stuck energy.?
- Relaxes muscular tension
- Deeply rooting; Relaxes adrenals, relieves stress and equilibrates whole body
- Is in the frequency range (25-150 hz) shown to help reduce swelling and inflammation and build bone
- Promotes healing of strained muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Enhances bodywork and energetic therapies, including Massage, Acupuncture, Shiatsu, Polarity, Chiropractic, etc.
- A portable and lightweight tool for directing vibration on the body to alleviate blockages and dispel stasis while nourishing the Qi