ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.899 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$19.59 Special Price $17.598 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$32.09 Special Price $27.287 Reviews
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Headrest & Face Cradle Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs - 100 pack
This item is out of stock$11.891 Review
Lotus Touch® 100% Pure Certified Organic Essential Oils - 10 ml
Lotus Touch® Organic Essential Oils - 10 ml
100% Pure Certified Organic Essential Oils contains certified properties for healing and soothing naturally. Pure, certified organic oils that have been grown in soil free of chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides and are not generically modified. Cultivated biologically to promote nature's natural balance.
- Eucalyptus Globulus: Steam distilled from Portuguese eucalyptus leaves. Perfect for use in steam rooms and can be blended with Roman chamomile and lavender to help alleviate congestion and open airways. Stimulating and refreshing.
- Grapefruit: Cold expeller pressed from the peel of Israeli grapefruit. Blend with juniper berry and your favorite carrier oil for a customized cellulite massage oil.
- French Lavender: French lavender is the most relaxing of all lavenders. Excellent for burns
- Sweet Orange: Sweet, warm, citrus aroma. This mouth watering oil blends well with lavender, frankincense and clove. Thiseco-friendly oil is a byproduct of the orange juice manufacturing process. Ideal for diffusion, inhalation or massage.
- Tea Tree: This Australian native is known for its antibacterial, antiviral properties. Can be used as a bug bite preparation,as a disinfectant for your massage stones or as a blend with lemon for a wonderful foot treatment. This essential oil is starting to gain popularity with pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and clinics.
- Peppermint: Light, refreshing, clear, minty aroma. Ideal for foot and pedicure treatments when blended with unscented massage creams and oils. Known for its powerful effect on digestion and headaches. Can be inhaled, diffused or massaged.
|Brand Name||Lotus Touch®|