ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$23.79 Special Price $21.418 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Lojer Manuthera® 242 Table
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Lojer Manuthera® 242 Table
Manuthera 242 is an all-in-one treatment table for demanding examination and treatment use by various manual therapists, such as chiropractors, sports massage therapists, naprapaths, osteopaths, OMT and physical therapists. Manuthera 242 takes the therapist's work to a new level and supports countless treatment and diagnosis methods thanks to its patented operation system based on two synchronized motors, unique multi-traction features and various other functionalities, as well as its structure.
The patient can be moved to therapeutic and anatomical key positions smoothly and quietly. Mobility treatment can be carried out 3-dimensionally using the traction, flexion, lateral flexion and rotation features of the table, as well as gravity. The table design, twin motor system and the frame with bearings in all moving parts enhance the ergonomics of the therapis's work and make it less burdening, which enables even better treatment results.
- Two-piece thorax section element for vertical thorax bending and a 3D rotational motion. A unique tool for thorax mobilization and manipulation!
- Face section folding two ways and featuring advanced 3D functionalities for the safe mobilization of the cervical spine and neck through vertical and lateral head movement.
- Easy-to-use, sturdy and ergonomic knobs for locking the movement to the desired position
- Drop function New technology: traction drop, which enables easier and more diverse hip area manipulation
- Lower body section with extension/flexion, lateral movement and 3D rotational motion. Lower body rotation feature.
- Arm rests with stepless height adjustment and lateral movement. The arm rests can be attached to the side to function as side supports
- Multi-position foot section: upright position, footrest when lying down, and stepping board function.
- Front and back total lock supports provide additional support for burdening treatment techniques and make the table very sturdy in every section
- Safety edge stops all table adjustments from being touched
- Easy-care, durable, bio-compatible soft molded bed
- Electronic Tilt up / Tilt down function for gravity based treatment; also enabling easier access for patients onto the table. Spinal decompression has never been this efficient and pleasant for the patient!
- Adjustable legs with support paws
- Lockable casters for easy mobility
- Synchronized lifting motors Manuthera 242 is the world's first treatment table equipped with two synchronized lifting motors. This twin-motor feature enables smooth, easy movement and facilitates the therapist's work. The automatic safety feature detects if something becomes trapped between structures, which stops the motors and lifts the table to release the obstruction.
Designed to Support the Therapist’s Work
- Timeless Finnish design for enhanced ergonomics
- Advanced treatment possibilities with multi-traction and 3D features
- Optimized motorized functions to reduce the need for burdening procedures
- Several movement options for each segment
- Functionalities to support treatment methods with a deep impact
- Ball bearings in table joints ensure smooth movement and endurance of high usage volumes
- Easy-care, durable surface materials
- Easy mobility of the table
- Pleasant treatment experience praised by patients
- High resale value
- Manufacturer’s guarantee 2 years
- Thorax section elements: 2
- Height adjustment (Hi-Lo): 49–105 cm
- Weight: 170 kg
- Tilt Down function (face section down): Electronic
- Tilt Up function (face section up): Electronic
- Lower body rotation
- Total lock function for upper body
- Total lock function for lower body
- Castors: 2
- Safe working load (SWL): 150 kg
- Lifting motors (push only*): 2
- Drop functions: Normal drop and traction drop
- Automatic anti-squeeze safety function
- Safety edge (movement stop)
- Adjustable legs and paws
- Safety lock functions: Automatic (2 h) or by pressing down High/ Low pedal three times
- Activating safety lock functions: Double click up the High/ Low pedal
- Lying surface: Soft molded
- U-shaped face element
- Breathing hole cover
- Country of manufacture: Finland