LifeSource UA-767T Talking Auto Inflation Blood Pressure Monitor
LifeSource adds the convenience of an audio announcement of measurement results to the popular One Step Auto-Inflation monitor. The cuff is automatically inflated at the touch of a button. When the measurement is complete, blood pressure and pulse are clearly heard as they are displayed, offering independent monitoring to those who prefer audio results in addition to digitally displayed results. The unit shuts off automatically after four announcements of the measurement or may be stopped at any time by pressing the start button. A jack for headphones (not included) enhances privacy and convenience. The 16mm digital display makes this monitor easy to read and offers a unique simultaneous readout of systolic and diastolic pressure, and pulse.
- This monitor is available in a medium cuff size
- Large Cuff (736 0010) and Small Cuff (736 0011) are available separately
- Clear voice announcement of pressure and pulse
- One button, fully automatic measurements
- Volume adjustment and ear phone jack
- Easy to read large digital display
- Simultaneous display of pressure and pulse
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: can the audio on this device be turned on or off or is it just on all the time?
Created on Thursday, October 16, 2014 by RK
Q: What do I suppose to have the pressure numbers on they are 240, 210, 180 and 150 what are they for
Created on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 by borng10