Impulse iQ Adjusting Instrument
The 2010 Impulse iQ features a new light bar indicator with sequential LEDs to report the patient's biomechanical response to the adjustment. Now you can see that patient's response to the adjustment and use the information to help you provide care. With our new patented Auto-Sense technology, you can educate patients like never before about the status of their spine. During the adjustment, patients actually feel and hear the instrument change speed in real-time as you see the LEDs change on the light bar.
- 3 force settings
- LED indicator for preload control
- Audible/visual feedback for doctor and patient through the all new adjustment light bar.
- Micro-chip computer with Auto-Sense technology
- Lightweight and durable Lexan housing
- Validated accelerometer to detect spinal motion
- Stainless steel bezel for precise action
- 10 foot cord for optimum mobility
- Interchangeable dual styluses for the cervical and lumbar spin
Used by doctors, designed for professional use.