G5 TherAssist Percussion Massager with Stand
G5 TherAssist Massager with Stand
The G5 TherAssist is our latest advancement in massage/percussion technology for use in both physical and respiratory therapy applications. This unit features digital solid-state electronic controls. An expanded cycle-per-second range (10–60 CPS) more closely replicates manual procedures. Ideal for stress reduction, myofascial release, sports rehabilitation, deep muscle therapy, trigger point reduction, treatment of muscle spasm, pain relief by mobilizing lactic acid, and postural drainage. Item includes a one year warranty.
- Easy to use dial controls with visual displays of CPS, Time and Pulsation Range
- Speed feedback logic maintains CPS regardless of load.
- Versatility: Pole, Table Top and Wall Mountable
- Motor runs cooler with digital control (vs. analog control), requiring less amp draw and increasing motor life.
- Comes with Professional Therapy Applicator Package that includes six (6) different applicators.
- Motor: 1/17 horsepower, 24 VDC
- Input: 90 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Assembled Dimensions: 22" x 21" x 17-3/8"
- Shipping Weight: 35 Lbs
- Approvals: UL, TUV, CE RoH5
- Warranty: 1 year